Monday, September 5, 2011

The Face

This video will come into play later in this post.
So watch it:)

(Warning: Inappropriate content and language.)
(Sorry about that)
(It's just so funny)

I don't like to dance.
I'm not good at it
and I don't like other people knowing exactly how horrible I am.
So I usually just don't dance.
Ever.
Except in the car
or in my bathroom.
But I never dance at dances.

But something came over me at 80's night,
and I just didn't care what other people thought.
Granted half of them were drunk,
or a worse dancer then I am,
but I just didn't care.
So I danced.

As we we're dancing,
just having a good time,
Julie made a joke about how many times we would have to use "The Face".
(refer to video above)
I thought nothing of it until
the drunkest douche bag of all drunk douche bags started grinding on me.
Uhh, hello?
I don't know you,
and I don't even let the people I'm closest with do this.
I don't like being touched,
please leave me alone.

Luckily I didn't have to whip The Face out for the kill,
but I was this close to punching him in the face.

It's not an easy thing to walk away when you are in a crowd of dancing drunk people.
So I had to turn around and practically push him off of me.
It took a minute for him to get the point,
as it always does,
but he finally left me alone.
Plus, he said sorry.
So that makes it a little better.
But I still took an extra long shower when I got home.

Some people are just so talented.
The person who did these being one of them.
The Hunger Games series<3

Cute his and her's tattoos.
One day I will have that many books.
I will also have those stairs:)
Need.
Trees:)

No comments:

Post a Comment