Thursday, February 16, 2012

2012

Whoa, been awhile.
I'm back!
It's a new year.
Time to get back into blogging.

So many things have changed.
The end of last year wasn't very nice to me,
as you could probably tell by my blog posts.
But 2012 is being very good to me.

I had to make some big changes.
None of them were easy,
actually, they were all very hard.
But they have all turned out to be just what I needed.

I still have my same crappy job,
but I have changed my attitude about it.
And I'm looking for a new one as we speak:)

We got a new roommate,
to replace our mean, quite one.
Her name is Amber,
and she is fantastic.

Sadly, we only had her for a month.
She moved out on Monday to get closer to campus.
Dumb.


This boy:

This is Josh.
He was my valentine:)

We have been friends for over a year now,
and he has always been there.
It's nice to be able to hang out with someone with out having to worry.
Just to joke around, have fun, and be young.
Nothing serious.
He gets me, and doesn't judge me (well, not always ha!)
He's also the biggest sweetheart:

I met Mitchell Davis!

#14 on my bucket list.
No one ever thought I would meet him.
But I did.
Sometimes my life surprises everyone.

January 31, 2012 will forever be a day to remember.
One of the best yet.

I have never been good with change.
But sometimes you have to start doing what is best for you.
I'm finally starting to be happy with me.
Being truly happy is well worth the change,
no matter how hard it was.

Another thing to look forward to in 2012:
March 23rd.
The Hunger Games<3


Gonna be so good:)


No comments:

Post a Comment