Friday, June 24, 2011

Growing Up

I am 18 years old
a graduate from high school
and the most exciting thing I do with my nights is go to the library.
Trust me, I'm cool.

Well tonight I actually did something with my life
(I know, I was surprised too)
I went to the park to swing,
and went miniature golfing.
And it was the most fun I've had in months.

I was laughing the whole time,
I just felt relaxed and carefree.
It finally felt like summer.
Thank you.

Anyway, while going on this summer adventure,
I was being eaten alive.
I have no idea why mosquitoes like me so much,
I can't taste that good.
At this moment, I have 4 bites that itch.
The other 3 are being nice.

Oh, and I still have the hiccups.
I'm falling apart.

Welp, back to miniature golfing.
I must be the worst miniature golfer on the face of this planet
and probably the other planets too.
But, I did get a hole in one!
Just throwing that out there.

OKAY.
I have something to talk about.
The Voice!
It's my new show.
I love it.
First: I have a crush on Adam Levine.
He's dreamy.
Second: Dia Frampton is amazing.
If she doesn't win, I will riot in the streets
and probably say some inappropriate things on Facebook.

Dia Frampton is from St. George Utah
and was in a band call Meg and Dia.
I saw them at Warped Tour.
They were spectacular.
She still is.

And I will now prove both of my points.



Okay, point proved.


No comments:

Post a Comment