Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day Off

I have done nothing for two days
but sit at home,
and be on www.pinterest.com,
www.stumbleupon.com,
www.iwastesomuchtime.com,
and www.youtube.com.

I finally get a break from training
and all I wanted to do was sleep.
And maybe hang out with my roommates.
But nooo.
Courtney is out of town
and Ginny and Julie worked.

So not only have I been sitting at home,
I've been sitting at home by myself.
Seriously, the most exciting thing I've done today is paint my nails
and go to WalMart.

Sooo I did what any other ridiculously bored teenage girl would do,
I took pictures.

It started on my computer when I was waiting for the oven to heat up
so I could cook my dino nuggets:)
And continued after I had fully finished getting ready on my camera.

I don't want to post them on facebook,
right now anyway.
But I feel like I should share them with the world in someway.
Because some of them are pretty great.

There is no judging beyond this point.
Enjoy!




My addiction:)
Dino Nuggets:)


Shut Up and Deal






It looks like I'm missing an arm...

1 comment:

  1. Oh McKenna...I worry about you sometimes!! :) But you are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete