Sunday, August 28, 2011

Roommate Meetings

So moving out sounds like a great idea.
But actually moving out, and living on your own isn't so awesome.
It makes me think of this video:

Haha, I love Mitchell Davis.

Okay, so that hasn't exactly happened yet.
I have a feeling it will,
but we're good so far.

But what has happened are some failed roommate meetings.
You see, before we moved out Julie's parents pulled us all aside
and told us to have a roommate meeting once a month,
or once a week.
And it would just be a time where we can tell each other if something is bothering us
or whathaveyou.
And we are just supposed to be able to calmly talk about stuff
so no fights would arise later.
But it seems like roommate meetings are the only time fights to break out.
Because a roommate meeting just went down
and let me tell ya, it didn't end well.

There was quite a lot of yelling,
and ended with Ginny leaving the room in a huff.

I am lucky enough to never be apart of the fighting that happens in the apartment.
It is usually between the sisters.
I just sit there in awkwardness.
Or hear all about it later.

I don't do fights.
I just don't understand how yelling at each other helps anything.
But especially fighting about stupid things,
which is pretty much the only kind of fights that goes down here.
They fight about things like ketchup,
or leaving your shoes in the living room for more then 2 days.
I might skip out on next roommate meeting,
just so I don't go crazy.


The wedding ring I want:)
I need these.
Now.
Oh. My.
Love love love.
I will dress my kids like this.
Truth.
Look at her eyeballs.
Holy cow.
The nerd in me loves this.
Loove this.
I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment