Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Road Rage

A few things before I start:
1. I went to the pool after work and came home with 16 mosquito bites.
Seriously, I don't get it.
2. I drink way too much Dr. Pepper.
3. My house is freezing.
I think my roommates are trying to kill me.
4. I have no idea why everything is underlined,
but it's driving me craaaazy.

Okay, I'm done now.
With that.

I have been driving a lot lately.
I went to Harrisville twice for training,
I went to Salt Lake to hang out with my family,
I went home last weekend,
and now I have training in Salt Lake for two weeks.
Thats an hour and a half both ways.
That's three hours the day I have to spend in my car.
And for a job I don't even like.
Stupid.

Anyways.
In all of this driving I have realized a lot of things bug me.
Yes, I suffer from road rage.
But only in my head.
So here is my rant that went through my head on my way home today.

The "slower traffic stay in right lane" signs.
It's giving you permission to speed, just only in the left lane.
But they always tell you speeding is soo bad
yet they give everyone in the left lane to do so.

People who don't speed in the left lane.
No no, not just anyone that doesn't speen in the left lane,
because most people move out of your way if you come up behind them.
It's the people who think their cars are too cool to drive in the slow lane.
Yes, you are driving in a red porche
and you have more product in your hair then Snookie from Jersey Shore
but that doesn't excuse the fact that you are driving 5 under the speed limit.
Just get over yourself, and your stupid car, and move over.

Slow semi trucks that get in the fast lane to pass another equally slow semi truck.
Actually, just semi trucks in the fast lane ever, period.
It's practically impossible for one to go fast enough to make it okay to be in the fast lane.
I think if they go over 60 they explode.
Or something like that.
Plus, after watching The Duel in Mr. Cramers photo class
I am now terrified of passing a semi truck.
Especially in the canyon
and especially reeeeeally old semi's.

I can't stand people who lane hop.
They go from lane to lane
pissing off everyone in their wake
just to get a few car's a head.
It's not worth it.
You're probably going to kill someone
-or yourself-
one of these times.
Then it really wouldn't be worth it.

When someone drives right next to you.
I hate that they can see me
and that I can see them.
I don't want to have a staring contest,
I just want to get home, please.

And no one in downtown Salt Lake knows how to drive.

Thats all.
I know I theres more
but that was a rant if I ever heard one.
And I hate rants.
Plus, I just want to go to bed.

Oh, I found my wedding ring today.
Just incase you were wondering.
Cause I knew you were.

Looove this bed.
Trees have a weird place in my heart.

If I ever had twins,
which I'm hoping will never happen,
but this would be soo cute.

Fact: I would die a little bit to live here.


The nerdy side of me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment