Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Illest

Can your 3 year old nephew rap?
To Nicki Minaj?
Well, your 3 year old nephew isn't as cool as mine.

This is Karmin:

She does amazing covers of rap songs.
This is the Nicki Minaj song Scotty knows.
We rocked out in 5 guys today.
Then rapped on our way home.
He knows the chorus
word. for. word.
What a cutie.

This is the 5th day of me being sick.
That means this is the 5th day I have done nothing but lay on the couch in my pajamas
eating ice cream.
I kinda want to die.
Or just get better.
Either will work.
I can't taste anything.
Or breathe.

I think I have officially become an adult.
I got a checking account
and a debit card.
I also bought a vacuum
and a shower curtain.
So grown up of me.

11 days.

Cutest baby turtle:)
Reason to get an underwater camera...
I'm a fan of tree tattoos.
Just trees in general.
I'm on a search for this necklace.
I laughed.
It's so true.
My plans almost every night.
Black and white.
Tree.
Amazing composition.
What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment