Monday, July 4, 2011

Teenage Dream

A week ago my sister, Jessi, and her husband, Dude,
moved into our basement.
And along with them they brought the two loves of my life.
Scotty and Isaac.
My nephews.

I can kiss and cuddle on two boys in the same day
without being called a slut, skank, whore, etc.
I am living every teenage girls dream!

I get woken up at 8 in the morning, every morning.
Just to be dragged outside to swing,
play baseball,
go on walk,
or race
for hours on end.

I am now sleep deprived
and sunburnt.
But I love every moment of it.

I could go on forever about all the cute things my nephews do,
but I will spread it out throughout other posts
and not try to stuff too much cuteness in this one.

I will share one,
just for kicks and giggles.

We were getting the boys ready for bed the other night
and I was in charge of getting Scotty (3) into his pajamas.
I told him we were going to get him into his pajamas
so he needed to take off his clothes.
He proceeded to take off every piece of clothing on him,
save for a pirate hat,
and run around the house yelling,
"I'M NAKED! I'M A NAKED PIRATE! ARRRG!"
Over and over again.

He's just so darn cute.

I will now show you how cute my nephews are
with these pictures I took at our 4th of July party.
They are mixed in with pictures of my siblings and I,
but we're pretty cute too:)
So enjoy.


Me and Scotty
Bubba and Isaac
The Siblings
The Brother
Me and Isaac
Scotty and his sparkler
Me and Scotty again, on our hike today

No comments:

Post a Comment