Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Love Love

Why am I awake?
Good question.
I have an interview tomorrow in the middle of nowhere.
It will take me almost two hours to get there.
Oh, and it's early in the morning.
Shoot me in the face?
Kaythanks.

I mean, it's awesome that I have an interview.
I need a job real bad.
It's a requirement from my mother that I get one before I move.
And I'm moving in a week.
Better late then never.

Yesterday I got to do a photo shoot of one of my favorite couples.
Dallin and Julia.
Dallin left today to serve his mission in California.

I was so happy they asked me to take some final pictures of them.
They are the cutest couple ever.
If I had an award, I would give it to them.
You can literally see the love between them.
There is no doubt in my mind they will get married in two years time.

This is a comment Dallin left on Julia's wall before he left,
I cried when I read it.
"Julia I will always love you:) write me when your happy:) and write me when your sad:) I'll always write back:) I'll always care:) I'll always be there for you:) and I'll always keep you in my prayers:) pray for me too:) I will always need it:) blow me a kiss in the wind:) I will always feel it:) catch it:) and eat it:) then I'll blow a kiss back:) miss me:) and think about me:) tell me about your day:) and how you feel:) don't forget to laugh:) don't forget to smile:) go on Sunday drives:) watch movies:) and eat candy:) go to the beach:) ride your bike:) never stop living life:) in two years time:) I'll see you:) we'll see the world together:) we'll fall asleep each night:) wake up every morning:) we'll never stop laughing:) we will smile the rest of our lives:) Julia:) this is what I love you means to me:) every time I say it:) I love you:)"
I want a love like theirs.

Here's a sneak preview of some of my favorites:)








No comments:

Post a Comment