Sunday, July 17, 2011

Words

This week we went to the pool,
my sisters, Scotty, and I.
We were only going to be there for an hour or so
so I didn't put sunscreen on.
Silly me.
I now have a sun burn the color of a tomato.
A very ripe tomato.

I have the stupidest sunburn line from my swimsuit.
If you ever become a fashion designer,
and want to come out with swimwear,
think about the tan lines it will cause.
Because I look ridiculous.

I also went on a scooter ride,
in shorts.
My thighs are burntttttttt.
This is amazing because I'm terrified of scooters.
But I didn't die!
Plus, I was taught to drive
and didn't kill myself or my passenger.
Go me.

I forgot how painful everything is when you have a sunburn:
Sleeping,
Showering,
Getting dressed,
Wearing clothes,
Plus if anyone touches you it kinda makes you want to die.

Speaking of the sun
did you see the sunset tonight?
My brother and I noticed it would be a good one
so we went up onto our roof for a better view.
We sat up there for a good half hour,
just talking.
We do that a lot.
People might think its weird that we get along so well,
but he's one of my best friends.
We talk about everything.
He tells me about his girl problems,
and asks me for advice.
I tell him about my boy problems,
which are few,
so thats usually a short conversation.
I love him.

There was going to be a point to this blog,
but it seems I have forgotten what that was going to be.
So I'm gonna wing it..
Yep.

Today I went to a very good friends farewell,
Dallin Romrell.
He did so good.
He will be such an amazing missionary.
I will miss him,
and his laugh ha.

As I was leaving the house to go to his farewell,
I was wearing a lace skirt
that you could say has resemblance to a tutu.
I wouldn't have ever thought that
until Scotty asked me if I was going dancing
because I was wearing my dancing clothes.

Having them around makes every day a good day.

I'm getting sick.
I have the worst immune system.
I feel like I have sandpaper in my throat
and cotton balls in my ears.
Oh, and a bomb in my head.
Awesome.

2 weeks.

Truth.

Love this.
Looks so relaxing.
It also looks like a fun photoshoot!

I have always wanted a short wedding dress
but if it just so happens I can't find one
I will be plenty happy with a dress like this.

This girl makes me want to have kids.
The screaming kids in church today on the other hand....

Tree house.
Seriously?
I would live there.

Love this idea.
The contrast is beautiful.

Teal.
Lace.
Gimme.

This makes me laugh.
Don't ask.

My brother found this video.
This girl is crazy
and awkward.
You can't not laugh at this.
And you know you kinda love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment